At aLanTait.net we allow all valid comments and trackbacks!
Any and All Comments and Trackbacks we receive at aLanTait.net are read and checked by an actual Human! That human (often Sir Lan himself) will decide if the Comment or Trackback is valid and accepted, or a spam and deleted.
We to this to protect our readers!
Valid Trackbacks MUST meet the following criteria:
- ON TOPIC – Your link to us must be from a page with the same topic.
- No Spam – The link must already exist and be valid content on the page.
- Rated GP – No bad language including flaming is allowed on your linked page!
- No Generic Trackbacks – We do not trade links with unrelated sites.
Valid Comments MUST meet the following criteria:
- ON TOPIC – Your comment must be about the post and should site the post specifically.
- No Spam – Links in a comment must be ON TOPIC!
- Rated GP – No bad language including flaming!
- No Generic Comments – If your comment could be about a different page, it is spam!
aLanTait.net Spam Policy
Our Spam Policy is simple – Spam is NOT allowed!
All spam will be deleted.
What is Spam? We suggest your read:
Fighting WordPress Spam – Part 1 – What is Spam?
Our Anti-Spam policy and decisions are based on Human decisions of aLanTait.net. These are not based on any spam service. Automation of anti-spam policy is made only where we can be assured of a NO LOSS BASIS.
In other words, we are Humans. What other humans say about us in Trackbacks and Comments are important to us. If you are a human and you write to or about us, rest assured, WE WILL READ YOUR COMMENT or TRACKBACK page and only then decide if it is spam.
We humans accept as an axiom that all trackbacks and comments originating at an Internet Bot are, in fact, Spam and we humans will delete these and not allow them on our website.